Holy Shit

8mil+ over our border.

They are strategically coming in.

All fighting age.

I finally understand.

Do you think, for a second, /our guys/ Q and Mr. T included would let that just happen without a plan?

Not on your fucking life.

Massive military lately.

How many indictments are there again?

How many need to be arrested?

Our guys are training them.

Holy Fuck.

It's not a what if

It's a when.

Q said our families were safe.

They meant it.

5D chess anons.

COMFY AF!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Only people mentioned by @kekerista in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

nope....white hats would never do that. thats stupidity. they are being shipped elsewhere...not just out to states..but put somewhere.

I believe there is a worldwide alliance military working for the good. If you watch the coverage of military aircraft, we have planes all over the place and other countries' military planes are flying in the US.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

This makes the most sense to me. I always thought that Trump wouldn't just let all the illegals come in unchecked. It made no sense. I live in AZ and don't see "illegal" activity, at least not to the effect that the "news" is saying all these people are crossing the border.

This makes so much sense and answers so many questions. It's pretty exciting!

HAHAHA
Do tell when this PLAN is supposed to happen...cause guess what...what happens when someone isn't there...cause we're ALL glued to our computers/tv's/phones to be the defensive line....or ALL THE MILITARY PERSONNEL (what's left that is) is over seas fighting a war we aren't supposed to be a part of...

#Fucked

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That's what I think too.
Let's face it, they all came from countries who suffered at our hands. Just like the corrupt side brought in people to do their dirty work all these years, our side can too. 👍

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Interestingly enough, this validates what I have been thinking for some time. WHs are in control!
We cannot have locals arresting the corrupt law enforcement personnel, judges, etc. so WH personnell from elsewhere are being trained.
DJT is, indeed, a wartime president, and so is following the laws and protocols.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Yup! go look at Q post 521 for the win!
Oh man, what a time to be alive!

(1) Show this thread