Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good Luck with that!
Don your Armor of God before you show up!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

LOL
Hi Nana,
Doq and VK looking for you yesterday..asking if you ok.. we told them you been on here and TS and you were good... just fyi in case you can get on X and let them know..๐Ÿ’•

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Thanks, I don't guess it is meant for me to be there for some unknown reason.
Other people post way worst things than me and I get booted and they are still there.

Maybe people on X should be raising questions as to why some of us are still blocked off?
I know our Kris and others did nothing to be kicked off for either.
It sure seems that Elon's claim of "free speech" for a town square was just bullshit!

Some say Elon doesn't know some of this but Nana thinks he knows full well who is booted, and that we have not even been shown the posts that they "say" were violations.

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Not fighting to keep our scary black weapons
will end worse than fighting to keep them

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

They just bought our farm. Land trusts were set up yrs ago to make sure that family trusts would be so wound up that the only way to unwind them would be to sell.

Were you wanting to sell?
If not so sorry!

(1) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

The troll is likely a lefty LARPER-soon as one sniffs out a honey hole of patriots, they slide in to do a little damage detail to lower morale. Only a libtard would use than many exclamation points.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

i think hes just frustrated that we are losing out country and nobody seems to be doing anything but talk

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication

And then just continue to tarry on, thinking someone cares. Not everyone here has 'sides' there are some that realize that both wings are on the same bird. And I agree that sitting around 'decoding' social media images and trying to find a glaze of hope hidden in subliminal messages seems to be a waste of time. Hopium is addictive; but sometimes nessacary.

(4) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

With what? Guns?

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Sadly they will be in pure panic mode if their buddy Biden fires up the draft.

(1) Show this thread

ONI - WHITEKNIGHT , SPECIAL UNIT ( SNIPER )

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ YA GOOD LUCK WITH THAT , BRING BODY BAGS

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Ha Ha Ha, no words.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜It is meant to be funny, not funny๐Ÿ˜˜

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

๐Ÿ”ซWe have more weapons & ammunition than the Military. Do you think that is wise? We have a mental illness crisis going on.๐Ÿ”ซ

In response connie wright to her Publication

If you truly believe we have more weapons, well we don't but the difference is that we do have weapons and it is a big country. It will always be more difficult to take out America because of this.

The only reason we are still here is because we all have guns.

Realizing that the we have not even seen some of the weapons both the White Hats and Cabal have.
No we can't win alone because we are out weaponed with things like DEWs, Scaler Weapons, and weather technology but we can most certainly take a hell of a lot of the with us and THEY dont want to die.

Do not ever let them take your guns without a fight.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Sudden Impact - Go ahead, make my day - Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan - YouTube

Famous line from the move "Sudden Impact" Clint Eastwood saying 'Go ahead, make my day'

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Dirty Harry (2/10) Movie CLIP - Do You Feel Lucky, Punk? (1971) HD - YouTube

Dirty Harry movie clips: http://j.mp/1y4ROBDBUY THE MOVIE: http://bit.ly/2ci0FuODon't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/1u2y6prCLIP DESCRIPTION:Af...

(1) Show this thread

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

I just bought another gun yesterday. Bring it on!

In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication

Nana doesn't think we will be fighting a war inside America exactly but many people have not prepared for things like the kinds of emergency situations that are coming.
When the shelves are empty in stores or power is off for instance, IF any of those things happen, they will be ravaging people that did prepare, possibly in gangs similar to what we are already seeing some cities.
No fear, just prepared.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Never bring a hand made poster to a gun fight. Js ๐Ÿคฃ

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Americans are most definitely creative!

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Say what? Nah! Never gonna happen! All of this tyrannical crap is why we have them and plan to keep them!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Good Luck with that!