Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Only people mentioned by @Faster_than_911 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication

Nana doesn't think we will be fighting a war inside America exactly but many people have not prepared for things like the kinds of emergency situations that are coming.
When the shelves are empty in stores or power is off for instance, IF any of those things happen, they will be ravaging people that did prepare, possibly in gangs similar to what we are already seeing some cities.
No fear, just prepared.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Better 2 have it and Not need it, than to need it and Not have it!
js
What say U?

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My thoughts exactly. I'm more worried about what's coming over the boarder. My wife and I turned a spare bedroom into a pantry. We can our garden and stay stocked up on supply's. 2 upright deep freezers full of local grass feed beef and pork. My gun and ammo room is well stocked. My wife insisted that I also have an AR15. So, I went and bought one. Waiting for the ammo from Houston Texas.

(2) Show this thread