Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🔫We have more weapons & ammunition than the Military. Do you think that is wise? We have a mental illness crisis going on.🔫

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cowri in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response connie wright to her Publication

If you truly believe we have more weapons, well we don't but the difference is that we do have weapons and it is a big country. It will always be more difficult to take out America because of this.

The only reason we are still here is because we all have guns.

Realizing that the we have not even seen some of the weapons both the White Hats and Cabal have.
No we can't win alone because we are out weaponed with things like DEWs, Scaler Weapons, and weather technology but we can most certainly take a hell of a lot of the with us and THEY dont want to die.

Do not ever let them take your guns without a fight.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

When PDJT came into office our military was depleted - PDJT had to build it back up - Since Obaiden has been in office they have depleted it all again & has sent our troops over seas to open the borders to attack us on our own soil - will they be surprised - I myself have 20 guns - 8 Japanese Samurai Swords - plus other means of protection - I am 1 person - don't underestimate us - in my area alone - hunters with many rifles - veterans with many rifles - if they go to the gun-free zones it might be a you say....no we don't have DEW but that is what space force is about - we have the military in place - so I don't agree with you - I have my opinion & you have your opinion- we can still talk & be friends

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

(3) Show this thread