โœจ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. โœจ

๐Ÿšซ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Daughter, Sister, Mom and Grandma. My cat is very cool. Family is everything!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you, they are sneaky and murderous rats!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response DJ_STL to her Publication

Yes, indeed. Remdesivir and a ventilator was used to murder my neighbor two years ago. Her family requested ivermectin be used but the hospital refused claiming it was unproven and unsafe.

Hospitals murdered people intentionally

๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NEYEN in this post can reply

In response NEYฦŽอถ Lives to his Publication

1 Timothy 6:10 KJV

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

ษดแด‡ แด˜สŸแดœ๊œฑ แดœสŸแด›ส€แด€ ยท ฮณฮฝแฟถฮธฮน-ฯƒฮตฮฑฯ…ฯ„ฯŒฮฝ ยท แด›สœแด‡ แด€แด˜แดสŸสŸแด แด˜ส€แดแด…ษชษขส ยทแด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'๊œฑ แดษดสŸส 1 ยท แด…ส€ แดแดœ๊œฑแด‡-๊œฑษชแด„แด‹ ยท แด€สแด€แด›แดสŸสŸแด€สœ แด๊œฐ ส€แดแด„แด‹ ษด ส€แดสŸสŸแด€ ยท แด‹ษชษดษข แด๊œฐ แดแด‡แด›แด€สŸ ยท แดแดœ๊œฑษชแด„ แดแด€ษด ยท

You should be preachin' that to the so called leaders you get behind and support!!!!

I have nothing to do with any of them.... =)

And stop making IDOLS out of people, that would be a great start also =) The only ONE capable of governin' me is Myself.... =)

(1) Show this thread