✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

🚫

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Daughter, Sister, Mom and Grandma. My cat is very cool. Family is everything!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank you, they are sneaky and murderous rats!

Yes, indeed. Remdesivir and a ventilator was used to murder my neighbor two years ago. Her family requested ivermectin be used but the hospital refused claiming it was unproven and unsafe.

In response DJ_STL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Hospitals murdered people intentionally

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

For profit and to collude in the evil depopulation agenda. Evil beyond comprehension. I pray people wake up faster. Too many still blindly trust the CDC, the American medical industry and Big Pharma.

(2) Show this thread

Daughter, Sister, Mom and Grandma. My cat is very cool. Family is everything!

Oh, how horrible! My fiance was hospitalized for 10 days. He refused to go for the covid, but there was no choice when he got ketoacidosis. They wouldn't let him have any visitors. His children, siblings and I called every day. They wouldn't give him Ivermectin or HCQ either. They were instructed not to give him Remdesivere or put on ventilator. Who knows what they did to him. Even he doesn't because he was unconscious. Six months of multiple health issues, heart surgeries, numerous heart attacks. I believe they murdered him. 😢

My neighbor’s family was not allowed to visit her for nearly a month until she was days from dying. The doctors were secretive about what was going on. They kept her sedated. She was murdered no doubt. My condolences for the loss of your fiancée. They all need to be held accountable for murder.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I am sending you hugs.
Aloha🤗

(2) Show this thread