✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

🚫

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I noticed that name sounds a lot like Valkyries, coming from Norse mythology.

"The meaning of their name, “choosers of the slain,” refers not only to their choosing who gains admittance to Valhalla, but also to their choosing who dies in battle and using malicious magic to ensure that their preferences in this regard are brought to fruition."

Coinky-dink?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

[They] are evil. I thought it sounded similar too but it reminded me of the Tom Cruise movie "Valkyrie" about the attempted assassination of Hitler. I didn't look further. Your post points to a more likely reason they would name Remdesivir: Veklury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtCaVtryiE

"Valkyrie" Official Trailer [HQ] - YouTube

Official trailer for the movie 'Valkyrie' startting Tom Cruise, Kenneth Branagh, Bill Nighy & Eddie Izzard

(1) Show this thread

I’ll PASS on that one as well❗️😠F$&kers❗️

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for you.

Daughter, Sister, Mom and Grandma. My cat is very cool. Family is everything!

Thank you, they are sneaky and murderous rats!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response DJ_STL to her Publication

Yes, indeed. Remdesivir and a ventilator was used to murder my neighbor two years ago. Her family requested ivermectin be used but the hospital refused claiming it was unproven and unsafe.

(1) Show this thread