Colorado needs to be cleaned out, it is a shit hole of corruption and imprisons innocent people daily due to contract obligations. Seriously, go investigate this it is public record/knowledge and Colorado did it to the Boulder woman of national news fame and got their asses handed to them.

I got the same treatment at the same time, locked up for nothing for 10 days, and ruined my and my family's lives trying to cover up for that. But then the state went on harassing me trying to arrest me again and again falsely and now I have a case ten times the one from the news.

The local officials are nervous of me and should be, EVERYTHING they have done has been regularly reported to the state and federal agencies over them. "They" now have a three-year-long evidence-backed record of corruption and collusion under color of law. I have a mayor and police chief in a legal noose they can't even see yet. Boulder woman received 10 million for her suffering, my invoice will be many times that!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I canโ€™t say Iโ€™m surprised. Sorry ๐Ÿ˜”
My sister moved there from Canada 22 yrs ago. She manages restaurants there. Her stories of the crooked police there are terrible. Patrons threatening her with guns, the police sluff it off. They sound so bloody dirty.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I have recorded reaching out for help in varied forms and being flatly denied even acknowledgment of the crimes much less equal protection under the Constitution and amendments and have a chain of reports following a cornucopia of officials on every level here.

I am a huge plug and there is a massive swirl set in motion already unstoppable to drain this tub of shit.

The parallels between my life and the national news daily would soundly stun most if details were revealed.

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Sad to say I was born there. It's not just Colorado, it seems the evil is showing up everywhere. I hope you sue the shit out of them, but I fear the courts are just as corrupted as everything else.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Well, I found an out for that I have so much reporting chained together consistently for three years so easy to get heard outside this county which will be a key to success.
They made so many mistakes on record they literally wrote he entire case against themselves and it is al on the public record now unremovable.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Colorado, along with every state, needs the corruption removed from the bottom to the top in every pillar of society. What a wonderful world it will be once the corrupt no longer have a strangle hold on society. Thank you for the work you have done to try to expose your local corruption.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Colorado has become Cali-rado under this current administration and the one before with HickenLOSER. This beautiful state is being destroyed. Praying for a return to its conservative, western roots where there are safe family and Godly values. ๐Ÿ™

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I know! I left the front range a few years ago cause they destroyed that side of the mountain then they just brought Denver over the mountain to Mesa County and shoved it right back up my ass! I moved here to leave that administrative nightmare behind and it followed me and started on me all over again on this side of the hill. I'm done with it and standing on the edge of deciding to run for public office to assist in clearing this shit out!

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

They are impossible to vote out now because they will just cheat until they win. It will take a military level intervention to send them packing.

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

A group of people move into an area, quietly.

The group becomes big enough to vote in one of their own.

That Politician appoints one of the group to a position of authority in the police

These two protect each other, and their group, to the detriment of the community at large

Members of their group begin terrorising the population under the protection of these two, they seek to convince the general population to
convert to their view
pay protection money
leave
or, suffer the consequences.

These are the tactics of the left, who follow the mafia principles - the mafia, created by islam.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I watched them take over Mesa County and then the Tina Peters event happened. People forget a huge part of the last presidential election fraud was partially based out of Mesa County Colorado.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
NC is just as bad. I was locked up for trespassing in my own paid for building.
My attorney said I could sue but would never be able to walk on their sidewalks again.
And Justice for all. Shameful.
I am so glad you are able to take them down.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Not yet, midstream near completion though in years long (it takes SOOOOOO much time to do shit in law!!!!) compilation for a case. I have the case, it is all mostly public record already and very few additions for evidence rely on my input outside of the current public record on my issue.
They literally wrote the case itself just by following my history with the state...it is all spelled out clearly to anyone who reads it looking for corruption. It literally jumps off the pages as clear and glaring corruption.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ