Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Texas is going the same route.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Colorado needs to be cleaned out, it is a shit hole of corruption and imprisons innocent people daily due to contract obligations. Seriously, go investigate this it is public record/knowledge and Colorado did it to the Boulder woman of national news fame and got their asses handed to them.

I got the same treatment at the same time, locked up for nothing for 10 days, and ruined my and my family's lives trying to cover up for that. But then the state went on harassing me trying to arrest me again and again falsely and now I have a case ten times the one from the news.

The local officials are nervous of me and should be, EVERYTHING they have done has been regularly reported to the state and federal agencies over them. "They" now have a three-year-long evidence-backed record of corruption and collusion under color of law. I have a mayor and police chief in a legal noose they can't even see yet. Boulder woman received 10 million for her suffering, my invoice will be many times that!

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Sad to say I was born there. It's not just Colorado, it seems the evil is showing up everywhere. I hope you sue the shit out of them, but I fear the courts are just as corrupted as everything else.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I can’t say I’m surprised. Sorry 😔
My sister moved there from Canada 22 yrs ago. She manages restaurants there. Her stories of the crooked police there are terrible. Patrons threatening her with guns, the police sluff it off. They sound so bloody dirty.

(7) Show this thread