My hubby Dave has another round of Multiple Myeloma cancer tests today. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you Angel Anons !!! You have helped in so many ways and for so many years!

Then I'm taking him home the scenic route by the river :)

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Sorry icekates, I just saw this post. I'm praying the test results were negative for cancer.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

He is stable and doesn't have to see his doc for a year. Thank you so much for your prayers. He has so many issues he is fighting and God keeps delivering him through it. Someone once told him his purpose must be great.

(1) Show this thread

🧑PDJT🧑Prayers with you, may God keep you safeπŸ™#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#NothingπŸ’«LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrizeπŸ’«

Sending my healing prayers πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Blu Bird to her Publication

We thank you so much for your prayers!!!
He is doing better moodwise dreading the every-6-month testing.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™!

Thank you for your prayers!!

(1) Show this thread

Contrbandcures.com and@FloridaSharkman are great resources on Truth Social. Protocols for all ailments. We’re battling metastatic prostate cancer. Prayers to you and your familyπŸ™

In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication

Thank you that is good advice!!!

In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication

Thank you dearly for the prayers we need every single precious one!

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana and your Dad would get along great if he is a fisherman!

πŸ™πŸ’œPrayer from the bottom of my heart that his test will be normal and God will watch over him.πŸ™πŸ˜˜

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am in agreement with VICTORY !!!
He has been getting signs all day long that everything is okay and God hears the prayers!
Thank you for your prayers and love!!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for Dave and for you to hear positive news! Praying for strength and healing! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Sandy Baluch to her Publication

Thank you and yes we both need fortified! God Bless you Sandy!!

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for Dave πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™May God give him strenght to go through this and heal him πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– ✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Praying! πŸ™

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Prayers lifted for you both. Love and hugs. πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#prayerteam

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

Fenbendazole and Ivermectin......

Praying for Dave.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (β€˜18-β€˜23); WINNING

Sending healing vibes. πŸ’šπŸ™πŸ’œ

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please watch over Dave@icekates husband. Please heal him completely and give them whatever it is that they need to get through this. You know, exactly what they need, Father. Shelter them with Your Holy Armor and keep them safe from this storm that is upon them. If it be Your will, Father. In Jesus' Name, Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for you both!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Lots of prayers going up for him, stay strongπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Positive thoughts and prayers

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

mtnfilly is my handle where ever I go, booted off twitter 3 times,, ranch life, Q WWG1WGA Trump won #freedom, Tazer @kiotycowgirl on X

you can try black seed oil, apricot kernels and soursop, either tea or the fruit.. it has healed people from cancer.. sending prayers

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™β™₯️

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless your husband, you, your friends/family!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

πŸ™

Please Adonai Rophe! Heal Dave by Your Stripes. B'SHEM Y'SHUA, omayn

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

πŸ™ Praying the doctors find no trace whatsoever of any cancer, and that they're left scratching their heads in amazement. Asking for angelic healing hands to touch Dave. In Jesus' name πŸ™

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Amen Amen πŸ™
Thank you so much for your inspiring words that we truly appreciate.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

AmenπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(2) Show this thread