At one level, I know all the things I am working on — like council tax, TV licensing, and parking corruption — are irrelevant, as these frauds will be brought to account. At another level, it is everything. We as ordinary people have to say "no more!", and be visible about it. It's really hard at times, as you have to go well outside your comfort zone. When others see you take a lead, they will follow. Going first doesn't make you better — just better equipped for the task.

Exactly - people see someone acting, and they in turn are emboldened to act.

If no one acts, no one will act.

Our society has been brainwashed to comply, we are brainwashed to always be passive.

Passivity is the tool of evil.

See something.
Say something.
Do something.

Even speaking out online is 'doing something'.

Doing, despite the slings and arrows.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Unfortunately, the first ones to act are the first ones to be killed, I think. It's only after enough people rise up that rising up becomes less and less of a risk.
Whoever takes the lead, risks and most likely succumbs to the worst, and is a true hero

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Well, if someone does not start, no one does, and, we become tools of evil, in our passivity.

Do you want to live in THEIR world?

I do not.

Once you know, it is our duty to act, whether it is street protest, or online info sharing. Not heroes, just doing the right thing...

Is it not odd, that doing the right thing makes someone a 'hero', instead of just someone doing the right thing.

I find that odd, and, I have been doing what I consider the right thing since 2015... I do not consider my self heroic in any way.

And threatening me, just makes me work harder - I DETEST bullies.

(1) Show this thread