At one level, I know all the things I am working on — like council tax, TV licensing, and parking corruption — are irrelevant, as these frauds will be brought to account. At another level, it is everything. We as ordinary people have to say "no more!", and be visible about it. It's really hard at times, as you have to go well outside your comfort zone. When others see you take a lead, they will follow. Going first doesn't make you better — just better equipped for the task.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I hope you have an amazingly awesome day Martin!
Sending you light and love and strength... know that on the days you think nobody is watching or caring..
We are.
We do.
We see your beautiful artwork too 💜🤗

👊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Martin
I would rather be equip 😊
Everyone is on their own journey, when others can pitch in and help, it makes everyone's journey easier. Team work 😊
Per, Dolores Cannon.
Removing the Villains was the first start.
Soon, "We" who are equipped, will become teachers for those who lost their common sense.
Just an opinion 😊
Congratulations on your goals.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

For years and years, even before this war, I’ve asked God what my job was, why I was here.

Last night a person that I don’t know well at all, in fact have never met, told me. The things she told me, in just a few sentences, gave goose bumps and chills.

So, the whole time I’ve been asking God what my job was and what I should be doing.. I’ve been doing it. Of course. God chooses.

Godspeed, Patriots.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Wow great testimony. I can relate. As a teenager I felt I was supposed to do something too, and couldn't pin it down. I'm quiet and shy. I'm an artist and a writer. But I felt this big weight in my heart, and talked to God as I was running. I knew I was going to devote myself to some important cause, and that my life itself would be my art. Overwhelmed with confusion and emotion, I started to cry...right there on the side of the road with farmer's fields on either side of me, left not knowing what this thing should be.
And here is Today, and boy, don't I know what "it be".

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Exactly - people see someone acting, and they in turn are emboldened to act.

If no one acts, no one will act.

Our society has been brainwashed to comply, we are brainwashed to always be passive.

Passivity is the tool of evil.

See something.
Say something.
Do something.

Even speaking out online is 'doing something'.

Doing, despite the slings and arrows.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Unfortunately, the first ones to act are the first ones to be killed, I think. It's only after enough people rise up that rising up becomes less and less of a risk.
Whoever takes the lead, risks and most likely succumbs to the worst, and is a true hero

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Keep going.
I spent lunch yesterday - "loving" - my family member - who told me "politics is hopeless" - so "I don't care".. (of course this is the summary paraphrase).

I just told her I pray.
Looking for people who know how to act and pray.... where I live.

The monsters are real.
The idiot monsters are everywhere,