Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Here for news. Biblical archaeology Ancient cosmology Timeline deception In the world, not of it Spiritual battles are God's

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

All of this. ❀️

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

I have one of those, with the added super trait of being a very Godly man. I tell him often what he means to me, and try very hard to take good care of him and his heart. I'm extremely blessed!! Thanks for posting this.

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Joni Worcester to her Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

ThankQ

Wife's daughter asked who does the yard work after seeing huge pile of leaves, I said " Me, I dont pay to workout, I just work."

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

πŸ˜† Hey sometimes that's all ya need, a steady routine 😎

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈWell said. I agree with everything she said. God bless her. Yes, thank you to all the Manly men out there. We appreciate you all so much. Stay true to who you are and remain strong. We are grateful to who you all are. God made you strong, compassionate, loving, gentle, kind, brave, caring, beautiful souls. Thank you!!!!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

with the secure women signature; I took it as an irony😜

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

True that!

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Really well said. And Thank you!

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

So crazy to read, I made decision last week to do something everyday to make sure my husband knew he was special and appreciated. I’m having so much fun and he is so thankful for the positive feedback! Notes, chocolate, new hot sauces, it’s fun!

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Awww this is so romantic, proof guys need little loving gestures like we do too!

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Thank you

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Great post Serah. It may have been a dying characteristic, but not dead. Thanks for the reminder that there are still people who appreciate those of us that hold on to old-fashioned values.

In response ising 4Him to his Publication

My daddy was a chivalrous man, stoic and stern but always treated my mom right. He raised me to look for those qualities in a man and if he didn't have them that he's not worthy of me. My mom taught me how to naturally draw those qualities out in a man with my own to enable me to be worthy of him too. I'm truly thankful this characteristic isn't completely dead otherwise I'd be single for life! πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

DAMN!
Wish my wife felt the same way as Carissa.

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

I'm sorry she doesn't, I pray she snaps out of it and appreciates what she has, what you both have together. πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

A. Men.

πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts