RMN

· Mammograms are the biggest organized Crime Against Women. Women who go for mammograms are probably unaware of the harm they do to themselves. A few details to consider before deciding on a review:

(1) 50-60% of the “positive” results are incorrect. So, being diagnosed with “breast cancer” in 50-60% of cases, turns out it didn’t exist at all.

(2) During examination, the breast is pressed with a large weight of 10kPa (1019 kg / m2) and then healthy, very sensitive, milk gland tissue is bombarded by radioactive rays.

(3) Stimulates tumor growth and the spread of metastases.

(4) A study done on 690,000 records showed that completely healthy women have developed breast cancer in a large number of cases after mammographic examinations.

(5) Switzerland is the first country in the world to ban mammographic examinations. So the criminal medical mafia is aggressively forcing regular annual mammography examinations of healthy women, in order to make them profitable patient

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

It’s good to see women and men becoming aware of the mammo scam and its harms. They always ‘found’ something and did more mammos, calling me ‘diagnostic’ and requiring a biopsy. It was a horrible experience, twice, they scared me with family history. I never give family history now and never go for any screenings. They hounded me by phone and text for a year then gave up because I didn’t answer. Never again, but wish I’d have wised up earlier. My 98 year old Mom still wants a mammo and urges me to get one. She thinks I’m nuts.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I've had breast Cancer twice - both times discovered through mammogram. It was an early discovery both times so it was not invasive. Saved my life.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thermograms are said to be much safer and detect cancer 12 years prior (changes in tissue) so that you can work on reversing it. They use heat to detect tumors since they give off more heat. Of course, insurance does not cover it.

(2) Show this thread

Never had one. Never will.

Christian, Mom, Patriot, Constitutional Conservative

I got off this train years ago when I finally did some research and learned how harmful mammography is to a woman's body.
Did you know that between the ages of 40 and 50, almost 68% of women will be called back for a second mammogram?
A lot of European countries have stopped recommending the procedure for women in their forties, too!

ONE EXAMPLE "carlton breast center in albany" is OWNED by triples.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Thermography.

If there's a precursor for Dis-Ease growing in the body, this technology can dis-cover it years before a mammogram could.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

The doc I had many years ago, when getting a physical, requested one of these. I acquiesced and will say

I. DIDN’T. DO. THAT. AGAIN!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Never got on board the Mammogram train - was wary of it, right from the very beginning, just like so many other medical procedures.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

I was lied to and told I had “ calcification “ spot on my breast, that it could turn to cancer and it was suggested I let them remove it. I did. It was a horrible experience! My mother said that was a scam. I think she was right! Last time a doctor asked me when my last mammogram was I said “ why would I have a test to detect cancer THAT GIVES YOU CANCER? “She looked at me like 👍🏻 yep ( she didn’t do anything but nod. ) Same thing for colonoscopies I said “ when they can prove to me they sterilize those wands……!” She looked at me again like yes but didn’t actually say words. She knew obviously…. grrrrrr!!! (* people have trouble AFTER a colonoscopy that no one ever talks about! )I said to her: my bumper sticker says EXIT ONLY!!!!!” She laughed

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

There is also satanic ritual attached to breast removal, mastectomies, etc.....

It's a deep dive.....

Praise God for your recovery 🙏

Much Love Many Blessings 💟

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

With you!

Stopped mamograms years ago (1980s)...requested Ultrasound...
Stopped colonoscopys after procedure hurt my hip...lasted for months!
I don't do them any more.
No meds either.
Had to have 3 leg surgery in NY during Cov..
tried to reduce anesthesia and drugs.
Was over drugged. Next 2 surgeries drugs reduced and used Tylenol Arthritis instead of addictive pain options.
Body shows pain to warn and slow you down to prevent greater injury... I am OK with God's design.
Had a brain Injury put on Dilantin...prayed about going off..and did weened off.

In last 10 years drug removed from market for causing BRAIN ATROPHY.
Was prescribed Inhaler (Wouldn't take it Dr had a HISSY FIT!
Still DID NOT Use it!).. Inhaler...removed from market for causing LUNG DAMAGE.
PHARMACIA warning in Bible.

(2) Show this thread

Your insurance will force it or drop you like BCBS 👍 My tits my choice 💯

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

ONCE MEDBEDS ROLL OUT, ALL MEDICAL INSURANCE, LIFE INSURANCE WILL BE GONE.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Thats called Abandonment and is a legal term to sue the facility or doctor for dropping you from care for being negligent.

(2) Show this thread