RMN

· Mammograms are the biggest organized Crime Against Women. Women who go for mammograms are probably unaware of the harm they do to themselves. A few details to consider before deciding on a review:

(1) 50-60% of the “positive” results are incorrect. So, being diagnosed with “breast cancer” in 50-60% of cases, turns out it didn’t exist at all.

(2) During examination, the breast is pressed with a large weight of 10kPa (1019 kg / m2) and then healthy, very sensitive, milk gland tissue is bombarded by radioactive rays.

(3) Stimulates tumor growth and the spread of metastases.

(4) A study done on 690,000 records showed that completely healthy women have developed breast cancer in a large number of cases after mammographic examinations.

(5) Switzerland is the first country in the world to ban mammographic examinations. So the criminal medical mafia is aggressively forcing regular annual mammography examinations of healthy women, in order to make them profitable patient

I was lied to and told I had “ calcification “ spot on my breast, that it could turn to cancer and it was suggested I let them remove it. I did. It was a horrible experience! My mother said that was a scam. I think she was right! Last time a doctor asked me when my last mammogram was I said “ why would I have a test to detect cancer THAT GIVES YOU CANCER? “She looked at me like 👍🏻 yep ( she didn’t do anything but nod. ) Same thing for colonoscopies I said “ when they can prove to me they sterilize those wands……!” She looked at me again like yes but didn’t actually say words. She knew obviously…. grrrrrr!!! (* people have trouble AFTER a colonoscopy that no one ever talks about! )I said to her: my bumper sticker says EXIT ONLY!!!!!” She laughed

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SoozieQ01 in this post can reply

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

With you!

Stopped mamograms years ago (1980s)...requested Ultrasound...
Stopped colonoscopys after procedure hurt my hip...lasted for months!
I don't do them any more.
No meds either.
Had to have 3 leg surgery in NY during Cov..
tried to reduce anesthesia and drugs.
Was over drugged. Next 2 surgeries drugs reduced and used Tylenol Arthritis instead of addictive pain options.
Body shows pain to warn and slow you down to prevent greater injury... I am OK with God's design.
Had a brain Injury put on Dilantin...prayed about going off..and did weened off.

In last 10 years drug removed from market for causing BRAIN ATROPHY.
Was prescribed Inhaler (Wouldn't take it Dr had a HISSY FIT!
Still DID NOT Use it!).. Inhaler...removed from market for causing LUNG DAMAGE.
PHARMACIA warning in Bible.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Yep! I hear ya

(1) Show this thread

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

There is also satanic ritual attached to breast removal, mastectomies, etc.....

It's a deep dive.....

Praise God for your recovery 🙏

Much Love Many Blessings 💟