How could I possibly have PTSD?
…from the most intense psychological and psychotronic warfare ever
…over 6 years at the public frontline of the information trench war
…during a genetic and nanotech attempted genocide
…while the state continues to conduct economic terrorism against us
…as we discover we've been enslaved in a mind-control matrix of low consciousness
…with a precipice of collapse and war approaching to initiate total reform of everything.

Maybe it's OK to be a touch on edge.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

My on edge feeling is laced with a numbness. Information overload, sensory overload, hopium overload…
think to a large degree I have decided to collapse into the theater chair and become a spectator in the truest sense of the word.
Accepting I haven’t gotten any of my family to really wake up in the last 3 years & realizing the odds of last minute conversions in that regard aren’t the kind of odds you want to wager on…
Self hasn’t gotten the self care needed for a long time & that has got to change.
Volunteered at a local food pantry today & again Wednesday to help charge my self back up. And it’s not that I don’t already have ‘dependents’, so to speak. My 80+ yr old mom & a neighbor who has intentionally handicapped herself with a vice or two. Going to work on untangling myself from those who refuse to improve their situation because of depending on my functioning as their crutch. It is/ has worn me out.
Just needed to do something for my heart vibe.

I really like this:

"Going to work on untangling myself from those who refuse to improve their situation because of depending on my functioning as their crutch."

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fight_for_Life , click on at the bottom under it