How could I possibly have PTSD?
…from the most intense psychological and psychotronic warfare ever
…over 6 years at the public frontline of the information trench war
…during a genetic and nanotech attempted genocide
…while the state continues to conduct economic terrorism against us
…as we discover we've been enslaved in a mind-control matrix of low consciousness
…with a precipice of collapse and war approaching to initiate total reform of everything.

Maybe it's OK to be a touch on edge.

My on edge feeling is laced with a numbness. Information overload, sensory overload, hopium overload…
think to a large degree I have decided to collapse into the theater chair and become a spectator in the truest sense of the word.
Accepting I haven’t gotten any of my family to really wake up in the last 3 years & realizing the odds of last minute conversions in that regard aren’t the kind of odds you want to wager on…
Self hasn’t gotten the self care needed for a long time & that has got to change.
Volunteered at a local food pantry today & again Wednesday to help charge my self back up. And it’s not that I don’t already have ‘dependents’, so to speak. My 80+ yr old mom & a neighbor who has intentionally handicapped herself with a vice or two. Going to work on untangling myself from those who refuse to improve their situation because of depending on my functioning as their crutch. It is/ has worn me out.
Just needed to do something for my heart vibe.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I really like this:

"Going to work on untangling myself from those who refuse to improve their situation because of depending on my functioning as their crutch."