Only people mentioned by @Biznitch in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I'm surprised the dems aren't spontaneously combusting.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

They will do anything to stay in power!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️That's a step in the right direction. Now follow through on getting the demons and corrupt politicians out. Stop sending any money to any other country and protect our borders NOW!🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Only followers of this user (@Froggie_2322) can see their posts

If Mike Johnson is elected Speaker and if, SCJ Thomas rules in favor of election tampering, resulting in the nullification of all 2020 and 2022 election results, wouldn't that include Mike Johnson's Speaker position?

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Maybe depends on how he voted. Did he vote to certify Biden?

(1) Show this thread