VK posted this today!
It was a great movie!

Nana has called VK our Gabriel since I first met him online.
It has never mattered his real name, that has always been immaterial.

Can you repost & finish the story for us on AU before you sign off?@vincentkennedy

We preserve this as real history for future generations.

Proof positive that ONE Hooman can make a difference and even without the world knowing his name.

https://youtu.be/CQMVDkNjvO8?si=-pnFA0XaPhoHQfOC

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

KeK

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

Anons learned to question everything and read codes.
Even when most thought Pres. Trump was agreeing with taking the jab, Anons knew better, Anons do not follow any one blindly, and also understood the codes.

(1) Show this thread

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

He is leaving ? Mission accomplished? Saying goodbye is always a bit sad, but maybe it's also a new beginning.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Maybe VK can't see the future now because it has not been written in this new timeline yet?

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

😜✨✨🌟✨🌟✨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

😘Nana had to repost this one so it would hit my timeline.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE WINGMAKERS

Universal-Personal and Planetary Disclosure

Every Time a Bell Rings an Angel Gets His Wings

Let Freedom Ring

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

@VincentKennedy

A motion has been tabled; humbly albeit formally, requesting Patriot VK - our devout Brother - have his final "done-done" post in the City of Gold (AU).

I hereby SECOND this motion.

All in favor, please comment "Aye" below.

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Aye

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Aye

(31) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Just WOW . Felt that one deep💚❤️

I believe it!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

🤍 🕊