Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

VK posted this today!
It was a great movie!

Nana has called VK our Gabriel since I first met him online.
It has never mattered his real name, that has always been immaterial.

Can you repost & finish the story for us on AU before you sign off?@vincentkennedy

We preserve this as real history for future generations.

Proof positive that ONE Hooman can make a difference and even without the world knowing his name.

https://youtu.be/CQMVDkNjvO8?si=-pnFA0XaPhoHQfOC

He is leaving ? Mission accomplished? Saying goodbye is always a bit sad, but maybe it's also a new beginning.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nettie2 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Maybe VK can't see the future now because it has not been written in this new timeline yet?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Makes sense to me 😍
I do think they have some things hidden up their sleeve for humans 😊
Trump has a really big heart.
Seems like it anyways

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread