PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I'm starting a prayer chain for anyone who needs prayers, positive thoughts or just well wishes. Add your name below. I would suggest bookmarking it so we can check up on folks to make sure they're ok. This way it's all in one place & we can continue to add to it.
Thoughts?
If interested just add your name below. You don't have to say why you need prayers if you don't want to, just that you need them.🙏

please please pray for my daughter vicki age 34 on drugs/into bad things and cant or wont stop

PLEASE IN THE NAME OF JESUS PLEASE JESUS HEAL AND PROTECT MY DAUGHTER VICKI - SHE HAS 5 KIDS AND WE GRANDPARENTS AND OTHER GRANDPARENTS AND FATHER ARE DOING A GREAT JOB

PLEASE PRAY THAT SHE WILL STOP DRUGS AND ACCEPT JESUS AMEN!!!

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Commonsense8009 in this post can reply

Prayers up for your daughter, for YOU, and for your whole family! 🙏🏻☝️

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Prayers sent🙏

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💙🙏💙 Praying for a healing for her and everyone fighting addictions. Amen.

I PRAY that she will find the light she’s searching for.🙏🏻🥰🙏🏻

Praying for your daughter Vicki, I know how you feel. I have a daughter that was on drugs. I made the decision to get her locked up. So, she is in jail. But she's not on the streets. I worry less and pray one day she will be free of drugs and can raise her only son. I basically told on her to get her locked up. A hard decision but I felt it was right at the time because she wouldn't have stopped on her own. To many bad drugs on the streets. She has court on the 30th. I'm praying they send her to an inpatient rehab treatment facility. Mainly for her son.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Please Lord .. to YOUR glory and in YOUR great name, honor the prayers and heart's desires of these loved ones. Gather their dear child to you Lord and set her free.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers for You as well as Vicki

Prayers for Vicki. Lord please lift Vicki up and show her a path of love and protection from her addiction. ❤️🙏

Prayers for Vicki 🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Prayers for immediate and strong divine healing..💫🙏🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Truther & Patriot. Love God, this Country and our real President - not the fake one. Here to connect with other Patriots. *some profanity

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

Praying 🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Praying now in Yeshua's Holy Name

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Dear God, please be with this family! Wrap your loving arms around this daughter and help her overcome her demons, In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen!🙏🙏🙏

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Tell her to go to AA and do 90 meetings in 90 days...It will save her life...It saved mine! She will get a 2nd chance at life if she surrenders...One hour a day at an AA meeting and pray her ass off and God will help her with her problem...We are powerless over drugs and alcohol and our lives have become unmanageable...We need help and AA will help her! Good luck anon!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

God, we are now praying that Vicki stops the drugs, we pray You to give her the Strength to stop the drugs, look inside her heart and find You, Thank You God!

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Praying for Vicki!

Please Jesus, intervene in Vicki's life to heal her of her need for drugs. If there are any demons controlling her please banish them and please also, protect all of us, Anons, in our act of praying for Vicki.
Please also protect her family.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty please place a hedge of protection over Vicki. Break the bondage of addiction in her life. Bless her with increased: faith in You, guidance, strength, wisdom, discernment, love, support, and complete healing of her mind, body and soul. Be the rock solid foundation upon which she will rebuild her life. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.