Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Daily reminder FREE-MASONS are not our Friends

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I work with a 32nd degree mason here in Canada and he is one of the nicest people
I have ever meet.
I don’t believe all free masons are evil, certain prominent lodges have been infiltrated and have become evil.

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

Of course they are going to seem to be the nicest people in the world until you see what they do behind closed doors, I know several of them myself.

They broke me and they took away my property.

As George Carlin would say, "it's a big club and you ain't in it"

https://youtu.be/Nyvxt1svxso?si=iVn5unR5nvlcdHHe

George Carlin - It's A BIG Club & You Ain't In It! - YouTube

'They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. The...

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

In response James Dean to his Publication

But I can be in it, all it takes is someone sponsoring you. I don’t want to be, just saying.
To each their own opinion, I’m just going by my natural vibration and it has never lead me astray.

I know, I was asked to attend one of their inductions but I chose not to.

They showed me their true colors when I made that decision.

I’ve chosen to not base my opinion by what people post, but rather the natural vibrations I get when I’m around someone or read something.
I was not a good young man and hung around some pretty questionable people when I was young. I learnt then that my instincts were accurate because I always knew who the most evil ones where just by standing in the crowd.
I choose not to be that person anymore but will always trust my instincts.

In response James Dean to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheCanaughtian in this post can reply

😎👍