Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Evangelina to her Publication

At one time a Roman Catholic was to be excommunicated for being a Freemason.
In 1978 newly elected Pope John Paul 'One' was discreetly given a list of 100 Vatican Cardinals and Bishops who were Freemasons.
He intended to excommunicate every one of them the very next day.
33 days into his papacy he was murdered(poisoned) in his bed, buried in the ground and a new pope elected within 12 hours.

The book 'In God's Name' by investigative journalist David Yarrow documents the circumstances surrounding that crime which was the basis for the Godfather *3* movie.

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

Almost every President and Prime Minister has been a high level mason. Perverted sex is part of the Masonic cult.

President Trump is NOT part of that gang!

DJT is integral in their take down!

In a world of light there is no hierarchy. Light is Light.

The Khazarian Mafiaโ€™s precious hierarchy and control over humanity is crumbling as the light comes in more each day.

Thanks to Q (Source) The White Hat Military, President Donald J. Trump and family, The Space Force, The Anons, Patriots, Digital Soldiers and all those who came before to light the way: JFK and family, Ron Amitron, Jesus, Buddha, etc. WE are now taking our planet back from the dark after thousands of years.

Congratulations to all beings of True Light.๐ŸŒŸ

๐ŸŒŸ WORLD AWAKENING ๐ŸŒŸ

Keep your focus on what youโ€™re most excited about for your future. What would you like to create? There are no limits to the fulfillment of our future world wide as the Light of Source floods IN.๐ŸŒŸ GO WITHIN

ALL Glory to God.

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

When Trump flashes the 666 hand signal, is he trolling the cabal?

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Through JesusChrist our soul is truly FREE

(3) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Grandpa was freemason.
My Dad wasn't & Mom said no on me going.
Yup, I'm a lucky boy.
Cheers

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Any personal experiences? Either good or
bad.. you would like to share?

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

It is in fact Satanic at it's core

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I believe Most on here agree with that.

However, there are those among us Blue
Green team that take the opposite stance.

ARE TRUMP & KENNEDY FREEMASONS
as Chris Bell has alleged???

Let's nail the Truth down! We are All
Truthseekers AND Adults.

Perhaps you would be so kind as to facilitate
a ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION so we can
end this once and for all.

(1) Show this thread

FREE MASON = SATANIST

4.1 million in 1959 โ€” when about 4.5% of all American men were members.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/28/937228086/freemasons-say-theyre-needed-now-more-than-ever-so-why-are-their-ranks-dwindling

JFK said it best,

"The very word โ€œsecrecyโ€ is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings."

In response James Dean to his Publication

Amen to that ๐Ÿ’ฏ

(1) Show this thread

โ€œI would rather die on my feet then live on my kneesโ€

I work with a 32nd degree mason here in Canada and he is one of the nicest people
I have ever meet.
I donโ€™t believe all free masons are evil, certain prominent lodges have been infiltrated and have become evil.

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

Had someone in 2017 say the same thing
about Mike Pence.

There are some who are ignorant to be
sure. However, to claim FREE-MASONS
have been paving the way and are White Hats
since the beginning as some on here claim.. not buying it. Not even close.

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

Of course they are going to seem to be the nicest people in the world until you see what they do behind closed doors, I know several of them myself.

They broke me and they took away my property.

As George Carlin would say, "it's a big club and you ain't in it"

https://youtu.be/Nyvxt1svxso?si=iVn5unR5nvlcdHHe

George Carlin - It's A BIG Club & You Ain't In It! - YouTube

'They donโ€™t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They donโ€™t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. The...

(2) Show this thread