JFK SECRETS

LISTEN TO THIS! 😳😳🚨🚨

HOW did Obama KNOW that there would be an “airborne disease that is deadly” back in 2014?!

I’ll tell you how, it’s the SAME reason that there was a COVID biometric test patent as far back as 2015…

Also, the SAME reason that Fauci said there WOULD be a “deadly pandemic” sometime during President Trump term.

This WHOLE psyop was PLANNED out entirely years prior to 2019, they ALL knew it was going to happen.

It was ALWAYS the plan to further ENSLAVE HUMANITY.

PURE EVIL.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

this i somewhat believe..think back to 2014...alot of people got sick with some virus they said...
the elder...all who went to hospital..were put on vents and died.
i was one who got sick...i was tested for everything...in the hospital 4 dys...went in septic...got sick on a weds..by thursday early a.m..after midnight...i was extremely ill...i have read the hospital reports...i got checked for every strain of pneumonia...everything came up negative. ....blood cultures you name it...they didnt know what it was...

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

They, thinking all of us stupid, got stupid...
want to see hangings before I die...please..
No, i'm not close to that...
I don't like to see death, I like to see justice

There is a reality to that person
stating it in 2014…..
How much profit was made at the
cost of human lives?

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Smart, you say? NOPE! We serve an awesome God and He knows the beginning from the end....so....NOT a good idea to attempt to enslave and incapacitate His children!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

The fooking devil.

Yes We Can 🙄putaîn de blague