JFK SECRETS

LISTEN TO THIS! 😳😳🚨🚨

HOW did Obama KNOW that there would be an “airborne disease that is deadly” back in 2014?!

I’ll tell you how, it’s the SAME reason that there was a COVID biometric test patent as far back as 2015…

Also, the SAME reason that Fauci said there WOULD be a “deadly pandemic” sometime during President Trump term.

This WHOLE psyop was PLANNED out entirely years prior to 2019, they ALL knew it was going to happen.

It was ALWAYS the plan to further ENSLAVE HUMANITY.

PURE EVIL.

this i somewhat believe..think back to 2014...alot of people got sick with some virus they said...
the elder...all who went to hospital..were put on vents and died.
i was one who got sick...i was tested for everything...in the hospital 4 dys...went in septic...got sick on a weds..by thursday early a.m..after midnight...i was extremely ill...i have read the hospital reports...i got checked for every strain of pneumonia...everything came up negative. ....blood cultures you name it...they didnt know what it was...

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sharon pasvant, click on at the bottom under it