Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I’m really going to miss you VK. Hope to see you on Anon Island or Mountain Island or both! I don’t think we ever determined which 🤷🏻‍♀️ Grateful to have been a follower of yours in this movement. We will all meet in person someday and we all know that “The best is yet to come!”🥰❤️🤗😘. 🙏🏻 for you and your family on your next journey!

Thank you for everything, January2024 I will be smoke free because of you! G-D speed.....

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Heard this yesterday and thought about@VincentKennedy

Sweet dreams of Anon Island...
Where ever you're headed - Safe Travels and Godspeed! Catch ya on the flip side! 😍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef9QnZVpVd8

The Rolling Stones - You Can’t Always Get What You Want (Official Video) [4K] - YouTube

Please allow me to reintroduce myself...Forty Licks is back! Released on CD over 20 years ago, the definitive greatest hits collection is out officially on v...

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Ending tomorrow. Hopefully his spirit will stay!

Will you be back, if so when. It's gonna be difficult without your connection! 😭

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

So, tomorrow is it...VK's last day on social media. I'm sad; hoping to see him on AU one last time!
WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

We will miss you VK! Thank you for all the sage advice too. You are a gentleman and a scholar. Please keep the AIM dream alive (hopefully will turn into reality for us). ♥️🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸♥️

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

terresects draw today on X at 7PM

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick, Married 32 years, Kids and Family. #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank you VK for being on this journey with us. We all have become one huge family here. We love you and we will forever be grateful for your help along this path we've been on. God bless you. Until we meet again. Safe journey to where you are going.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

😢It's been some wild journey. We all still have each other right?

FJB .......Trump is my President

That’s right we are in this mess together so that means you can’t leave .

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

🙏🇺🇸♥️💙🇺🇸🙏

11:11 5x5

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

Lets join in mediation at 11:11am today on November the 11th : )

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Michael Nobody to his Publication

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over us in the coming storm. Guide, bless and protect us from the evil that seeks to destroy us. Allow us to be a calm in the storm guiding others to You. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name, I pray.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

Is he leaving X or all social medias??

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

TY so much VK for opening my eyes and 'Awakening my soul '. Much gratitude for your service to humanity and to all our AU familia!
May Yeshua shower you with his blessings and may you always shine and walk in his Divine Favor 💖✨🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Makes me sad we only have 16 more days with you VK @VincentKennedy ..TY for everything since our old twita days and the amazing soul you have been here on AU. I'm so blessed to be a little more aware of things I needed to dig more to know, a little happier with the adorable animal posts, a little stronger with each rise of APL, a little smarter on super glue use, a little teary eyed by the thot you will not be here anymore or on X and a whole lotta grateful for you my Fren. See you on AU Island? spicy margt's, and steaks.. Forever memories Lovey. God speed and HUGE HUGS🙏💕💫

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Deepest gratitude VK for your contributions and good vibes during this storm. You are a beacon of light and learning in our blessed universe...

#FamilyIsEverything
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Make each Day Count for God & Country and Keep Holding the Line. Stand Taller Than EVER! Together AS 1! NOTHING LESS!!

Holding the Line!! Always!!
Stay Strong VK!!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you, VK, and everyone! Give Classified a hug for me!

I have been on this ride since Nov. 2020. This site helped me feel balanced in an unbalanced world. Thank you VK for all of your guidance, positivity and hopefulness. I also loved the red pandas which I had never seen before. I feel sad thinking that you will be going away - yet I feel happy for you because that means your job is done and you will be going home.

He gave me the strength to quit smoking after 50 years!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Congratulations!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We are truly hoping he can spend some time here on AU before VK signs off, many here can not see posts on X and well even for those of us that can see but can't interact, it still is not the same.
@vincentkennedy

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I miss the days when VK was here with us.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

(2) Show this thread

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

You know VK, I had this wild thought.
My daughter and I had one of those weird time slip things that people describe about 2 years ago coming home late one night. No clue what they are all about, but I'm glad she was with me to witness it because I totally would have dismissed it.
Funny thing, my life changed completely after that event. So many crazy things have happened. I found you shortly after as well.
If I were to describe it, it would be like the "quickening"
It's like the universe said....nope, wrong track, you're doing this one.
Anyway, you've been a blessing to many. I've said it before and I mean it. Knowledge is truly the center of us getting back to reality and our purpose.
You are a living textbook, a great work of art....whomever you are.
Fantastic leader and a wise poker player.
God Speed my friend.
Thank you seems inadequate but my highest gratitude nonetheless.
~Ali

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Very well spoken truth , A resonates so much with how so many of us feel Thank you for sharing 🫡

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Godspeed Vincent. Much love to you and the fam

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Truly, usually within a few days of the de ja vu we have something of substance happen.
Nana still wonders if they loop us back to either fix something the Black Hats have done or perhaps they can't completely change things but can make them less destructive???

Nothing is off the table over here in Nana Land with what I have seen and experienced the last 5 yrs.😳

Perhaps, PERHAPS, this is why both side saw with Project Looking Glass that no matter what Team Evil does, Trump and the White Hats end up winning and this timeline is set, because they can never completely carry out their agenda, and it keeps rolling forward until there are
SO MANY awake people that they completely lose control???

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

“Donald Trump & Benjamin Netanyahu: War of the Sons of Light against the Sons of Darkness”

Freemasons, Theosophists, Kabbalists and Gnostics are the ones who call themselves "Sons of Light"

Do you see what they’re doing here?

There has always been two New World Orders; the Black Magic/Darkness and the White Magic/False light

Many do not realize they are being initiated into Lucifer's "light”

It’s a real shame is people are incapable of recognizing its two sides of the same coin—

Satan (Dark) vs. Lucifer (False Light)

God on the other hand is not the opposite side of dark

He is the only light— in Him there is no darkness at all

The world is a stage, and the corruption of the old order is being revealed and exposed by its agents on a mainstream level so that the masses can “awaken” into the Aquarian age of deception

Crazy times

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

🤔 Going through some old posts I had bookmarked and this VK post came up from 3/30, 2022 https://anonup.com/thread/8550932

I haven't got my account back on X yet.