I travel a bit and the most public Q support I've ever seen on signs and windows, stickers, graffiti in bathrooms etc is in Flathead Valley, Montana. Just sayin'. Love you MT Patriots!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Twitter refugee. Formerly JonnyAppleseed God | Family | Country WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I saw a woman with a Q sticker on her car in my little town in SW Washington and I almost caused a car crash just so we could commune together. Instead I waved at her like and idiot and waved little Trump flag that I keep in my car.

In response Jonny Aqqleseed to her Publication

i gave up my costco membership and started shopping more at grocery outlet. i immediatley formed a Qship with a atock clerk. we hugged in the isle🤗 she is the same age as my daughters who are not awake yet😕was a true blessing though, for us both i think❤️🤍💙💯🇺🇸

My husband discovered that the people who own the farm supply store in town are Q followers. Never having met each other personally before, they departed with "love ya, brother" yesterday. I just wish our movement wasn't so violent and evil LOL!

(2) Show this thread

I saw a woman with a Q sticker on her car in my little town in SW Washington and I almost caused a car crash just so we could commune together. Instead I waved at her like and idiot and waved little Trump flag that I keep in my car.

My best friend just told me a similar story...we live in Florida. I told her I would have asked the driver to be my new friend! I love your flag idea.

(1) Show this thread

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

That is so good to hear. Wish they would go wake up the peeps in Bozeman, MT now. lol

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Great childhood memories in Montana. My Dad took us to Glacier and we stayed in Cabins by Lake McDonald. We spent an entire day on the lake. I climbed a huge mountain and slip down a Glacier. My parents couldn't get me off the mountain. We also went horse back riding. I pray I can get back there one day with my children. I loved Montana.

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

trying to make up for the So CA deficit 🇺🇸❤️🤣

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Love MT, and love Flathead area.
Whitefish has the most incredible mtn biking trails!

Born again Christian. My faith and trust is in the Lord alone but I believe Trump Is who God has appointed for this time!! GET READY!!

Yeah!! I'm representing in MT!!

Don't forget us here in California. We ❤️ you Doq Holliday.

Go Montana! My husband was born and raised in Flathead Valley. He'll be proud to hear that! 🇺🇸

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

I keep my truck covered! wwg1wga✊

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Need some patriot vibes. Maybe when the border opens, a few of us Canadians can head South and celebrate a victory with you all. Im hoping to see Trump speak live one day. Maybe he'll come to Montana❤️ and do a rally.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Thanks for the follow Doq. It is truly an honor. WWG1WGA

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

I wish to visit MT someday. I bet it's fookin cold right now! Yay, Flathead Valley people!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

It is cold now, but everyone should see Glacier National Park (in the summer time).

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot... Trumpster, Truth seeker, Truth defender

In my opinon graffiti is NOT a good testimony of true patriots!
destroying someone elses property is not right

Pres. Trump gets enough flack without it coming from his supporters

The swamp doesn't need any ammo

there are way too many other ways to support POTUS

He is for law and order Would we treat his property this way?
I have even seen graffiti about Jesus How does that look to the unbelievers that know better

Definition - unauthorized marking of public space by an individual or group

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

in mi i wear my Q hat everyday i had them made up by a friend that has a print shop a, was trying to sell them online ebay got shut down 1yr ago, t shirts sweets he lets me design them and i help in the printing

cheers from Bozeman!!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

Another great place!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Pres Trump to his Publication

Yay!! So glad to see a Bozemanite on here. Lived there 25 yrs. and most my Bozeman peeps are still so asleep. Bring the truth.

(2) Show this thread