Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I travel a bit and the most public Q support I've ever seen on signs and windows, stickers, graffiti in bathrooms etc is in Flathead Valley, Montana. Just sayin'. Love you MT Patriots!

I saw a woman with a Q sticker on her car in my little town in SW Washington and I almost caused a car crash just so we could commune together. Instead I waved at her like and idiot and waved little Trump flag that I keep in my car.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Scoobyluff in this post can reply

Twitter refugee. Formerly JonnyAppleseed God | Family | Country WWG1WGA

In response Jonny Aqqleseed to her Publication

My husband discovered that the people who own the farm supply store in town are Q followers. Never having met each other personally before, they departed with "love ya, brother" yesterday. I just wish our movement wasn't so violent and evil LOL!

In response Jonny Aqqleseed to her Publication

i gave up my costco membership and started shopping more at grocery outlet. i immediatley formed a Qship with a atock clerk. we hugged in the isle🤗 she is the same age as my daughters who are not awake yet😕was a true blessing though, for us both i think❤️🤍💙💯🇺🇸