And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

🎯 This 🤍

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Taking the oath

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I remember this clip, that feels like so long ago now. I think Doq is right. Flynn is becoming a distraction from the main goal this much is true, I can see that. Whether he is or is not on our side, time will tell. At this point in time I've been shown proof not to trust him. I know people who still trust him and I respect their thoughts and opinions on the matter too, my mind is not made up to trust yet. I can compartmentalize the knowledge I have on this and come back to it later and reassess. I have had to reassess many times, sometimes I'm right, other times wrong 🤷‍♀️ I learn from it. 😋 My thoughts on Jim Jordan were recently challenged too. Was truthfully upsetting, I like him but I don't mind my thoughts being challenged because my faith is not in man to begin with. 🤍

I felt this served as such an ideal example to share with thoughts on my mind. I'm willing to consider/posture whether certain people are good or bad. I'm ok with not knowing, being wrong and changing my perspective. I accept I don't know it all and I'm willing to challenge my thoughts and perceptions.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it