Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

For those who still don't know: The REAL Biden is DEAD, this is an actor wearing the CIA Mask.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

White hats are killing it too damn I love Qrashthematrix she is funny

One earlobe connected, one not.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

He has a Kirk Douglas chin

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

He has a nutsack chin. 🤣

(1) Show this thread

That wasn't the real press secretary lady

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

True. She doesn't look anything like Jean Claude Van Damme. That's what I call her.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Nice skin job there! Some peeps pay a lot of $ for that look!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Wonder who is playing him now? If people can't wake up after watching this, there is no hope for them.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

Our biggest problem is that only we see it. The ones out there still sleeping have no clue cause they are not getting any information. Only those that are on platforms and that isnt very many at all. The majority of the population doesnt even get on a platform of any kind. They have no clue and they wont get one either. No matter how much info we spread, they wont even see it. That is why nothing is changing.

(1) Show this thread