Here is what the Bible says about THE EARTH BEING ROUND OR FLAT
Isaiah 40:22
22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Only people mentioned by @lizdeb56 in this post can reply

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

What clinched it for me was the speed the world supposedly spins at, flying west to east would never be a thing as you would never reach your destination😉

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

you kinda cant use logic and common sense while reading the bible......you are supposed to have faith in what it says......common sense and logic will tell you most of that crap never happened lol

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

That's the exact verse I used to use that kept me from looking into it.

It's true it is a circle, it's just not a spinning ball.

Circle and ball are different.

It's a circle with a dome (firmament) over it, look at how many times the Bible says it's on a firm foundation, unmovable and has a firmament.

The Bible is the reason I changed my mind on it.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Go back far enough, and it clearly declares it a Flat Earth, and footstool.

Now, footstool could be argued - I've used many in life, though none in the shape of a ball (not yet).

But one cannot get past the actual words, "Flat Earth".

Question is, even if shown the actual pages of The Bible with the words "Flat Earth" used as a description of the Earth itself, would you believe or deny HIS realm?

(Honest question, nothing 'snarky' here, Patriot.)