Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I have been having this feeling/nudge the past 2 days: Even though I don't like what I am seeing under the fake byedumb "presidency" - is it possible we are seeing the entire collapse of our current economic model - UNDER byedumb? Then POTUS gets installed as the LEGIT President (19th) - under the restored Republic and thus brings in a New Economy - w/o the central bank, wall street, IRS, etc...? I don't know - I don't like any of this plan to be honest because I have been awake most of my life so I am TIRED of waiting for the end of this evil nightmare and want the New N O W.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Sumthin my Mom said--She always knows! Hope this helps luv!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

part of me gets that - but i also don't see ANYONE i know in my area getting it. the mask wearing has increased. the programming - more deep than ever. they're content the way things are - just waiting for their covid vaccine. they need to SEE a different narrative. the MSM has got to go. why it's still allowed to fluorish and spin - i don't get at all. evil needs to be inhiliated - not reasoned with or given more time. ya know?

Only people mentioned by @Dreamcatcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debra Mitchell, click on at the bottom under it