Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

I have been having this feeling/nudge the past 2 days: Even though I don't like what I am seeing under the fake byedumb "presidency" - is it possible we are seeing the entire collapse of our current economic model - UNDER byedumb? Then POTUS gets installed as the LEGIT President (19th) - under the restored Republic and thus brings in a New Economy - w/o the central bank, wall street, IRS, etc...? I don't know - I don't like any of this plan to be honest because I have been awake most of my life so I am TIRED of waiting for the end of this evil nightmare and want the New N O W.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Sumthin my Mom said--She always knows! Hope this helps luv!

part of me gets that - but i also don't see ANYONE i know in my area getting it. the mask wearing has increased. the programming - more deep than ever. they're content the way things are - just waiting for their covid vaccine. they need to SEE a different narrative. the MSM has got to go. why it's still allowed to fluorish and spin - i don't get at all. evil needs to be inhiliated - not reasoned with or given more time. ya know?

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

i will not get that vaccine.
I WILL NOT GET THAT VACCINE!!