Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Because not good for big pharma. It hepls for blood pressure too and on the medication against the blood pressure they said to NOT take it with grapes because of interactions !!!!!!!!!

I eat Apricot seeds, 6 a day after my one big meal, I started eating only one then worked my way to six . Do research on Apricot seeds👍🏼

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

It is said that Peach pits also contain B17, let the pits dry and crack them open with pliers or a vice. there is a seed inside the pit halves that tastes a little bitter by is edible like an almond.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Cuz there's $ in cancer.

Get this book:
The Grape Cure by Johanna Brandt

"Author Johanna Brandt shares a personal journey of living with cancer and her discovery of how the beneficial properties of grapes cured her disease by refreshing and purifying cell structures."

Probably why they push SEEDLESS grapes. You can't hardly find seeded grapes...and definitely not in stores.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Not impossible to find in the stores. Definitely hard to find. But I only buy seeded grapes. Couple local stores have them here.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts