I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Today is my husband's birthday, my mother's birthday (she died when I was 7) and my niece's birthday. She died a couple years ago. But I believe she didn't have to die. I told her and my sister about Fenbendozle months before she died. Of course they didn't listen to the Conspiracy Theorist of the family. But maybe someone YOU know might benefit from this information

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Wife started protocol today.
No chemo no radiology.
Thank you God for waking us
We're in your guiding hands.
Fenbendazol...

Fenbendazol...
Wife's 1st 2 weeks in. Good news from an ugly picture, visible parasites in shit. Definitely strange times cheering for that!

Weekly; 3 days Fen, 4 days off.
Water upgraded, Nightly cbd, awful taste.

At this moment listening about rife machine. Frequency & energy.

Frens
There are bright possibilites for our future. We are hangin in there.
WWG1WGA

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blaine13 in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Rife programed n running for 1st week, 2/day session for wife. Definately big $ item, but I'm very comfortable with the concept. Curious about affects on me since my proximitry receives the same frequencies.
3rd week in on fenben n doubled dosage. Turmeric tea n honey.

Will continue posting updates.

🙏keep us posted on the progress
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Thank you for updates. Keeping you all in prayers. I truly believe these treatments will heal her. Sending much love friend!🤍🙏

(2) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

man that is sure good news! We could all use some of that. Thx for the update

Don't forget apricot seeds, now they got the oil.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

👍
Got um
Thanks

(1) Show this thread

Praying for You Both 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Thank you from both of us.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for your wife’s complete healing 🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Thank you from both of us.

(1) Show this thread

I get the 💩 experience!

Hey! Do it with her!

It will clear your body too & you can celebrate with each 💩 cleanse!

Tell her I did this years ago before anyone was talking about it & had to hide it from family about what I was up too...I still do it twice yearly, along diff protocols like wormwood & fasting.

Glad you two were open minded& more glad you have each other for support! 👍🏻☀️✨⭐️

In response Not Important to his Publication

I might be doing that, ben doing ivermectin.
Hats off to you bein ahead of the curve.
Cheers

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for the update… ❤️🙏

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

An all fruit diet...mainly berries, would be very helpful in detoxing your wife. It is easier for the body to digest fruit then denser food and then the body can spend more of its energy assisting with healing. You would starve out the little buggers too in addition to your protocol with Fenbendazole.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication

all fruit(fructose)= all sugar.
note
*According to studies, fructose is the worst.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Great news! I totally get cheering the 💩! It means it's working !!!!!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Great neews and great attitude. She is lucky to have you. Keep us posted, we are pulling for you both! 🙏

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

God Bless! May the Lord heal her quickly! 🙏🌹

The Big Berkey is the best tasting water ever!
Please keep us posted. 🙏