ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO
I'VE DONE MY BEST
GAVE IT MY ALL
I'M GREATEFUL FOR THE FOLLOWS & SUPPORT!
MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!
GOD BLESS!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Where are you going? It was nice having you as a part of the family. You will be missed.

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

👋I HAVE SOME HEALTH ISSUES TO ATTEND TO. I APPRECIATTE THAT & THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR AWESOME COMMENTS MY DEAR! GOD BLESS STAY CENTERED! MUCH LUV ! BYE FOR NOW! 😘

"GOD", as the Quantum Source of Our Individual and Collective Consciousness is the Ultimate MED BED, but We must First Surrender ALL of the Emotional and Mental Programming that we believe to be our Separate Self and Enter the GREAT SILENCE of what APPEARS to the Five-Sensory, Survival Brain to be the Void or Abyss but which is PARADOXICALLY the WOMB of Rebirth, Healing and Resurrection.
You have Touched Many Lives Here and We Will Remain Quantumly Entangled with You in the Silent Memory of God.

QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT THEORY AND THE MIND OF GOD

Continued in Comments Below with Illustrative Meme

"God is an INTELLIGLE Sphere Whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -THE BOOK OF TWENTY FOUR PHILSOPHERS

"Man Mind is a Mirror of a Universe that Mirror's Man's Mind,"
-Joseph Chilton Pearce, THE CRACK IN THE COSMIC EGG

Quantum Physics has DEMONSTRATED at the Atomic, Subatomic

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

AWESOME! GREAT EXPLANATION OF QUANTUM PHYSICS & ENTANGLEMENT!
THANX DEAR! 😁

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

Thank Q!

I AM Quantum Christian at Your Service and Someday Soon We will Begin to Innerstand HOW to bring ourselves into Personal and Planetary Resonance with the Quantum Heart of God as it Simultaneously Expressess Itself in Everyone and Everything.

EVERYWHERE!

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Level, that once an Individual Particle Interacts with Another Particle in the Universal Quantum Source Field that Simultaneously Exists WITHIN them; they Cannot Be Separated--Even if they Are on Opposite Sides of the Universe!
If You Apply this to Human Consciousness, it Means that the Individual Ties that Bind Us Together through Love and Mutual Respect and Joy in One Another's Lives, are Eternal, when Viewed in this Ultimate Cosmological Context.
Living or "Dead", We are Eternally Connected with One Another through the Universal Quantum Field of Light and Sound that is the Ultimate Source of All Creation, and the Fundamental Energetic Essence of Our Individual and Collective Consciousness.