Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

👀 FYI, I case you didn't know...

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

So...Israel is bombing themselves then? I guess you sympathize with Hamas too? I stand with God and to stand with God, you stand with Israel. Simple.

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

why wouldnt they bomb themselves? did usa not blow up its own buildings murder people who knew to much etc? its done everywhere

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Some of these conspiracies are ridiculous and it's sad you're siding with the enemy...smh

the enemy is our governments and it always has been im not siding with either that whole are is a cluster fuck of whos god said what

I wouldn't be on AU if I didn't know that. You don't have to stand for the Government, stand for the people.

i dont want anyone to be hurt but benny and israel gov formed and funded this group and then allowed it to happen its hard to pick sides

I'm aware. I just know what it says in the Bible and I'm not siding with the Government. I'm siding with Israel the holy land and the innocent people. I really hate war....

Only people mentioned by @Hippychick90 in this post can reply

me too but i think the gov has to fall and palestine need their own country along side israel they both can play nice

I guess we'll see how it all plays out. Hopefully good, but it's gonna get worse before it gets better unfortunately.

(1) Show this thread