Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

This meme is wrong.

I’m going with The G-d of Israel 🇮🇱

https://m.youtube.com/live/TTz_oDwEjMg

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Truth...

kerrmit knows lol

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

So...Israel is bombing themselves then? I guess you sympathize with Hamas too? I stand with God and to stand with God, you stand with Israel. Simple.

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

why wouldnt they bomb themselves? did usa not blow up its own buildings murder people who knew to much etc? its done everywhere

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Oh really? The Zionist Cabal funds both sides of their wars. Learn your history!

(2) Show this thread

Earned doctorate in IT. USN. Retired. All other jobs. Retired. Married quite happily.

S'funny. Really. I was born a Jew. I am now a Messianic Jew who loves the Messiah. Yet, the entire state of Israel is what you are condemning here and me, my family, and thousands of peaceful Jews (I don't include those traitors who are Democrats as peaceful since they support abortion).

Do you make any distinctions or do you always condemn and entire race like that?

In response Dr. Ramón deTorres to his Publication

its a frog though

(1) Show this thread