Dear GOD this morning I am going to be really selfish and pray for the elderly loved ones in my life who are going to be scared soon. I'm praying for the young awakened adults where many of them have to be mentally and emotionally strong alone because their parents think they are crazy. I am praying for families who live with members who already struggle with PTSD. Life is hard enough for them on a daily basis. Many have already gone through mental breakdowns. I pray for small children whose lives may forever be altered by the difficult days ahead. I pray for everyone here who has worked so hard. Please protect us all Lord. May angels surround our loved ones and may you shield and protect us as we do your work. Give us faith, hope, strength and hearts of wisdom, love and compassion. I love you all so much. Bless and protect President Trump, his family and everyone on his team. Watch over our troops Lord. Amen.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Sweet Jesus, MAKE IT SO, in your mighty and wonderful nameπŸΈπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜Ž

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! πŸ™β€

Amen..what a beautiful prayer. Really touched my heart. πŸ™β€οΈ

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Whole Heart (Hold Me Now) [Live from Madison Square Garden] - Hillsong UNITED - YouTube

Whole Heart (Hold Me Now) by Hillsong UNITED, live from Madison Square Garden on July 2, 2019 during The People Tour. Listen to the latest from UNITED here: ...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I can always count on you for good tunes. Sending love brother :).

(1) Show this thread

Amen. Do Not Be Afraid. o/

πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜˜ IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™β€οΈ

Amen

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

It’s not selfish when you’re praying for othersβ€οΈπŸ©΅πŸ’š

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Amen πŸ’žπŸ•Š

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

Amen!

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amen

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Beautifully said Hope! Amen!

Amen!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

AMEN, And so it IS!