I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD this morning I am going to be really selfish and pray for the elderly loved ones in my life who are going to be scared soon. I'm praying for the young awakened adults where many of them have to be mentally and emotionally strong alone because their parents think they are crazy. I am praying for families who live with members who already struggle with PTSD. Life is hard enough for them on a daily basis. Many have already gone through mental breakdowns. I pray for small children whose lives may forever be altered by the difficult days ahead. I pray for everyone here who has worked so hard. Please protect us all Lord. May angels surround our loved ones and may you shield and protect us as we do your work. Give us faith, hope, strength and hearts of wisdom, love and compassion. I love you all so much. Bless and protect President Trump, his family and everyone on his team. Watch over our troops Lord. Amen.

Only people mentioned by @Itsyoadrienne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Adrienne Green, click on at the bottom under it