Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Truth has but few friends.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Zackly! Same here!!!

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

For sure

Once again, someone on AU has found a way to express what so many of us here are feeling. And once again I am reminded that I am not alone.
Thank you for posting this and cheers to my anon family who understand.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

That’s me. I get ghosted by my sister when I send her serious information about things… I actually was wondering if she blocked me. So, I ran a test text about nothing of substance, just a decorating project. She responded immediately. Pathetic and shallow. She’s an elitist… worst kind of sleepy head.

Totally resonates I can’t do small talk either.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I can't anymore either. Happy to just be home with the handsome and the doggo. Having to talk to work people is hard enough

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Me 💯%!

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

THIS - and it's become unhealthy for me.

After taking a LONG time off after my divorce I should have remarried by now. I just realized I haven't even been on a date in five years now.

And even worse is that I live behind enemy lines where most of the women are anti-Christian drunken retards.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Time to get out of Babylon you think?

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Maybe you just don’t make the same mistake twice. I know I don’t.

(2) Show this thread

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

Used to be a real suzy-social, but now, I rarely leave the ranch. ..by choice.
I just want to be with my few or by myself. I am most fortunate to live how and where I do

I’m super social, but I’ve always kind of been this way, because I would rather talk about interesting things than just small talk, gossip. In the last three years, it’s just gotten worse. I can’t even do the small talk at all now. about every three or four months I can go out with my friends and do it but a little inebriation has to be involved. I have one friend I can really talk to about stuff. A couple of my other friends are awake for the most part, but they still just like small talk and basically talk about their lives the same as they did before they woke up. My roommate is a cool person and she’s conservative, but she has no interest in any of it at all beyond being for Trump. She got Vaxxed Because of her elderly dad (Who ended up getting Covid and dying unfortunately ) and works in her doctors office. I think she knows everything about medicine.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

There are dark players in every department working to perpetuate the illusion.

There are 🌟Light Beings🌟 in every department working to expose the illusion and FREE the people.

THIS IS A WAR BETWEEN THE LIGHT AND THE DARK

WINNER TAKES ALL!

Thank you for helping your friends AWAKEN to the truth. 💪🌟✨

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Exactly! And may I add it’s global….

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I small talk looking for an opportunity to drop redpills. Funny thing is I am finding more opportunities with so many topics coming into the mainstream small talk. Often my redpill comments bring the conversation to a grinding halt but my mission is complete. A seed has been planted! Given time it should sprout! 🌱 😀

💯
I went into my local Aldi once while wearing a JP Sears tshirt and got a compliment as if the woman was nodding to say "I'm MAGA too".
And.... that was it.
I live in Commie-necticut

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

In a small town and neighbor wears MAGAhat everywhere. Used to get smiles. Now people stop to tell her all about it! They are out there and they know.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

🎯

I know, it's literally like that. 😅

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

small talk not listening

Same… my backyard is my haven. 😁
I’ll never forget my neighbors all talking about what vaccine they got, they were proud…..😃
Now seeing a lot of masks again. 🙄…

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Dude! Me too! Backyard is where I write my posts

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

i don't see masks yet, but then again, i don't get out much

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I definitely went thru this phase and it lasted years. I’m only lately able to be around sleepers for any length of time. It’s very lonely and if I didn’t have AU and a few friends who are where I am in the awakening I would go nuts.

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

I feel you it’s very lonely ❗️I have no friends that are as awake as I am, some are a little awake and that’s ok , all I say this is my Journey ❗️I’m a Lone Wolf 🙏🏼 I feel more at home when I’m out in Nature ❗️🙏🏼I don’t feel alone 😏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

I talk to my dog.
She knows.😂

(2) Show this thread