Only people mentioned by @Estherfootprints777 in this post can reply

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response Faith Lee to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThat's beautiful. Thank you for sharing.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

your so welcome.. blessings to you๐Ÿ’—โœจ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

Stacy and Doug the off grid folks on YT have a bummer lamb they named Abigale, they hand feed her and call her by name. She is amazingly responsive and affectionate. Godโ€™s love is in all of His creatures.

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Filled up with tears. this is so sad but so touching. oh my..๐Ÿฅฒ

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

๐Ÿ™โœจโœจ๐Ÿ’“โœจโœจ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

We have goats and one momma rejected a beautiful doeling born in the night. I fed her and gave her attention. She wanted me by her side all the time. Now she is grown and is the first to me as this says. She is so affectionate and it was worth it to go to the barn at 3:00 am in 20 below F wind chills to feed her. How precious each one is. This message brings tears.

In response Faye Muth to her Publication

ahh you are beautiful soul. Thank you so much for being so selfless! Our Lord will surely say "Well done my faithful servant"๐Ÿ’—
Every life is sacred to Yeshua
Gods blessings of love, peace and abundance to you my friend. Walk in his divine favor๐Ÿ™โœจ

(1) Show this thread