#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Tyler / Trust Me ๐Ÿค/ The Punisher ๐Ÿ’€/ God Of Truth / Restoration / Super Mario๐Ÿ„/ The Kingdom Of God Is Near / Lord Of Ancient Greeks / Satan Is Scared Of Me ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Proof There Is A God / Son Of The Morning ๐ŸŒ„/ Im Hidden For Reason Find Me ๐Ÿ‘‹/ Lost And Found / Im So Excited ๐Ÿ˜Š/ Clear As Day ๐Ÿ‘/ Pyramidal / Honey Bees ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ/ We Belong Together โค/ The Sum Of All Fears ๐Ÿ˜จ/ Down The Rabbit Hole ๐Ÿ•ณ/ You Are Not Alone ๐Ÿค—/ The Lone Warrior โญ/ Uriel In Disguise ๐Ÿ˜‡/ Instructions / I Am Here My Daughter ๐Ÿฅฒ/ Lets Finish The Job ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ‘ˆ/ The Time Traveler / Repairer Of The Breach ๐Ÿฉน/ Aha Feminine Goddess I Am / Shekinah Metatron ๐Ÿ˜‡/ Apostle Thomas / Inspiration Of God๐ŸฆŒ/ I Will Survive ๐Ÿ’ช/ Can You Hear Me Now / Truth Of God / We Bend Time Final Angel ๐Ÿ˜‡/ Its Time My Son ๐ŸŸข/ The Triple Eights ๐Ÿฒ/ Crack The Matrix Code / DNA Instruction ๐Ÿงฌ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=perfect%20precision
1086-186
605-506
TS 16:00 - 4:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

HE IS ALIVE !!!!!!

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธAmen and Amen. That He is!!!!!! He is here walking amongst us, helping us fight this battle we are in right now.#JesusChristIsAlive๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaughterOfGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TexasTrumpGirl Tammi, click on at the bottom under it