I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

SHE WORE

"The Reich pin"

ON Black & White ... Y'all know who she serves ... Right ???

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

I disagree with a part of the assessment.

That eagle is not a Reich Eagle. The Reich Eagle has wings spread flat across the top and usually perched upon a wreath.

As much as I do not like some of the people or their antics, casting aspersions is not something I support.

To what side is the HEAD of the Eagle on her PIN ????

Its not about the wings !!!

Do your research before you dare to argue with me !

With the eagle looking over its left shoulder, that is, looking to the right from the viewer's point of view, it symbolises the Nazi Party, and was therefore called the Parteiadler. After 1935 the Nazis introduced their party symbol as the national insignia (Hoheitszeichen) as well

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Germany

In response Never Evil to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

🤔 I have seen the head in both directions. Theres only so many directions a head can face. Just putting it out there.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Don't tell me you're putting it out there ... accusing me & did no research !!!

What I have investigated here & put out on twitter that costed me my account ... I've already forgotten & you still have to learn

next time you go onto my posts to accuse me ... think who you want to accuse but don't you dare pop onto my account to have a rant at me !!

And..." I'm just saying "

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Ever heard of a mirrored image...yeah nuff said

(2) Show this thread