I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

SHE WORE

"The Reich pin"

ON Black & White ... Y'all know who she serves ... Right ???

I disagree with a part of the assessment.

That eagle is not a Reich Eagle. The Reich Eagle has wings spread flat across the top and usually perched upon a wreath.

As much as I do not like some of the people or their antics, casting aspersions is not something I support.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NeverEvil in this post can reply

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Never Evil to his Publication

To what side is the HEAD of the Eagle on her PIN ????

Its not about the wings !!!

Do your research before you dare to argue with me !

With the eagle looking over its left shoulder, that is, looking to the right from the viewer's point of view, it symbolises the Nazi Party, and was therefore called the Parteiadler. After 1935 the Nazis introduced their party symbol as the national insignia (Hoheitszeichen) as well

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Germany

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

🤔 I have seen the head in both directions. Theres only so many directions a head can face. Just putting it out there.

(1) Show this thread