🟨 SCAVINO: “FINISH LINE” - watch at the :34 mark!

👉 The song: “Enter Sandman” = lights out, game over, the finisher, the closer.

👉 Dan zooms in on FINISH LINE Sign…

👉 …Exactly at the 34 second mark = Q Drop#34 > EBS & the arrests of senior public officials.

The comms don’t get much more overt and obvious than this one folks!

LETS GO!!
🇺🇸🟨🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

I’d share outside AU, but they’ve cried wolf too many times. I 🙏 it’s kickoff, but expecting crickets.

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I don’t think it was cry wolf. More awaken the mind and get people looking/searching.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Looks exciting! 🙌
Maybe soon is coming 😍

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

NICE! We can only hope....

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

EBS

10-4 Equals 5

3:00-4:00 PM (3/4/34/7 Trumpets?)

10-4 Good Buddies!

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

ts 12:05/12:06

Incoming ? One leads to the other!

2 pics⤵️

(1) Show this thread