I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

Interesting!

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming πŸ™#FamilyIsEverything

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

I'm not very up to date with my stars tho it bothers me knowing ancient civilisations know more than we do. Is this correct. Also where can I find a starter pack for info please (beginner).. Interesting Qs 2 b answered! πŸΈπŸ‘

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

Thank you for your question, although I am basically same boat as you when it comes to this subject. I stole the meme from my FB timeline this morning. But I looked it up because I was curious after your question.
This is what I found:
Saturn in Aquarius= Accurate
Pluto in Capricorn= Accurate
Neptune in Pisces = End of the dark ages occured last time!

In my mind that makes it all the more appropriate for what is happening now. I hope this was helpful.

Wow! Thankq. I'll defo b taking a look at this,and cheers for the honesty lolπŸ€”πŸ‘

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spartan300 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jon-paul Collins, click on at the bottom under it