I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

Interesting!

I'm not very up to date with my stars tho it bothers me knowing ancient civilisations know more than we do. Is this correct. Also where can I find a starter pack for info please (beginner).. Interesting Qs 2 b answered! πŸΈπŸ‘

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spartan300 in this post can reply

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

Thank you for your question, although I am basically same boat as you when it comes to this subject. I stole the meme from my FB timeline this morning. But I looked it up because I was curious after your question.
This is what I found:
Saturn in Aquarius= Accurate
Pluto in Capricorn= Accurate
Neptune in Pisces = End of the dark ages occured last time!

In my mind that makes it all the more appropriate for what is happening now. I hope this was helpful.

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming πŸ™#FamilyIsEverything

Wow! Thankq. I'll defo b taking a look at this,and cheers for the honesty lolπŸ€”πŸ‘

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

I had this meme a few months ago. I'm sure it still holds true today. If what you're saying you found it is accurate

(2) Show this thread