Only people mentioned by @TRUTHERTRIGGER in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

Talk about challenges. We will push on through it We will win.

Good grief. That is a lot of mojo.

It was not, it was the DAWNING of the AGE of AQUARIUS.

In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication

The Age of Aquarius is NOW

(1) Show this thread

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

I'm not very up to date with my stars tho it bothers me knowing ancient civilisations know more than we do. Is this correct. Also where can I find a starter pack for info please (beginner).. Interesting Qs 2 b answered! 🐸👍

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

Thank you for your question, although I am basically same boat as you when it comes to this subject. I stole the meme from my FB timeline this morning. But I looked it up because I was curious after your question.
This is what I found:
Saturn in Aquarius= Accurate
Pluto in Capricorn= Accurate
Neptune in Pisces = End of the dark ages occured last time!

In my mind that makes it all the more appropriate for what is happening now. I hope this was helpful.

(1) Show this thread

Child of God and follower of Jesus, married, old school patriot(1776) Faith in God, family and country

If people know what the different planets in conjuction with the different stars meant.....this is actually kinda scary so hold on to your butts!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Jessica Gutierrez to her Publication

Eek, gads! A perfect storm. We will see the Light! Rough times to come, though...

(1) Show this thread