It’s about re-owning the planet
Remember in this whole operation
we’ve been ahead of the bad guys
all the way along”

WE ARE WITH YOU!
Q+

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️17 time stamp!! God bless the patriots! May God continue to look after and protect them. 🙏🙏🙏

Is there a fast forward button for this movie? I am ready to skip to the end.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

This is way this has became a world wide movement! He gives all of us respect! And we respect him Naturaly not fake forced!

🤠1:17 post.. nice touch...

Perfect AM vibe post, glad to just see it now🤠

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I have 6 children and 9 grandchildren with one soon to arrive on top of that. I have my own tribe! My family lives a long time (90-100 avg age at death) so I will likely see quite an increase in that number before I pass being only 53. And for the sake of a future without all the sufferings we endured and the grave ones suffered by the murdered and tortured...I will take bullets willingly in my face to keep standing here unmoving! I just have to perish knowing that they will all be eliminated and unable to ever rise again as they have done over and over in the past!

That Q+ Jacket...

Feelin’ goosebumps all over 😊

said "mobster" tattoo is said to be of Nordic origin and against Pedos. undercover

In response Jason Becnel to his Publication

Keep hearing this guy is a good guy and a bad guy.. In the end, guess we will know the truth.

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

💞Q arrested Li family dynasty infiltrated japanese emperor in Meiji Ishin.

Q saved japanese lives from them commiting genocide.🥲🙏✨🌎

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

And there is no one like you, Mr. President. Thank you for saving us! We love you! 🙏❤️🇺🇸#POTUS19

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

And we love you for bringing us back to reality, standing in their way to get at us. Now it is our turn to stand in their way to get to you. Now we fight for you & the Country together.

In response connie wright to her Publication

👍💗🙏🇺🇸🦅🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

WE ANONS ARE HOLDING THE LINE - DOING OUR PART TO WAKE UP AS MANY AS POSSIBLE ! IYS GETTING TOUGHER AND TOUGHER- EACH DAY PASSING AND WAITING LIKE TIME IS STANDING STILL- YOU CAN SEE THE DREAM BUT CANT REACH IT!

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

I know. This is the tough part. We'll get there! Soon now 🙏😊🇺🇸

#4714 at 2020-09-15 03:46:54 (UTC+1)
Hold the line, Riders.
Justice is coming.
Q

(1) Show this thread

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

It's my pleasure to back you. After all you've defended us since day one and it's not forgotten..finish the job, Boss.

In my circle, some voted Trump, still are clueless. Even have family losing respect for me 😥

In response Beth Richardson to her Publication

Hang in there, Beth 🙏 I know EXACTLY how you feel, but it won't be much longer now. The TRUTH will be revealed and Patriots will be able to remain calm and helpful when all those who think we're nuts now are totally blown away and confused by the demon matrix they've actually been living in 🇺🇸 Good news is, for them and all, NESARA/GESARA will manifest almost at the same time as the dark revelations. It will all turn out miraculously 🌟🙏💓

(1) Show this thread

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

From the way I understand Juan O'Savin's post, I get the impression that it means that Q's operation was (note he is speaking in the past tense) to wake people up so that they take their country back in hand. No ? Do you understand it differently?

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

I think that's part of it. Juan often says that the U.S. Military was always the ONLY option to get our country back.

Can't get Justice @ Justice, no fairness with Government, Banks, Voting, Business, Big Tech, etc. We've been totally infiltraded by the CCP/deep state and in order to get rid of it & all their minions the U.S. Military HAD to step in & arrest everybody.

Q-Op was for sure to hasten The Great Awakening in We The People.

Juan O'Savin : The Endgame 11-4-20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv_FomUPxDs&feature=emb_logo

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Curious , love my President and country

Doesnt quite look like it does it , forgive me but the wait and wait and clue written horseshit is just a fucking fraud on us ...TRUMP IS BEING COOKED ON A FLAME RIGHT NOW & YOU ALL HAVE IT ALL UNDER CONTROL ? GTFOuuta here, quit the bullshit

I love this country and want it back! WWG1WGA

In response William Wallace to her Publication

agreed. feeling strung along. goal posts keep moving. our country is falling apart. not seeing that it's going to get better. feels like we're past the point of no return. depressing.

(1) Show this thread

Hahahah so fake

In response woke since911 to his Publication

Both the Tweet and the photo are real. NOTHING fake about either. I simply put them together in a gif.

(1) Show this thread

Mycelial network of Patriots and bidirectional information sharing. That said, Frens call me Shroomy :)

This is the original photo

In response Mycology of Maga to his Publication

Thank you 🙏 I saw it, I thought, on Kim Runner's thread 🦅

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. My Personal Pissed Level is at 11

i cant find that pic in the drop or the tweet
still 😎

In response Patriot Games to his Publication

The photo is NOT in POTUS Tweet. I made the gif 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Yes! and that is why I am able to enjoy the show and relax.

Proud patriot. #GodWins #WWG1WGA #TheBestIsYetToCome

Man I needed this today.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Matilda Jane to his Publication

You may want to see the map I posted earlier today. It may help you feel better too! We are going to see the light. Don't worry!

(1) Show this thread

Proof +

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

YES! I just followed you. I love "Juan." Plz see my most recent self-created posts to check out the "Golden Age" and other positive "future" goodies when this mess is over!